Executive Director & Founder
- Why I’m a part of Kawelle: Because it’s needed, and to do nothing would simply be a waste of talents both as a Kawelle team and of myself.
- Most embarrassing moment: I went to go hug my friend’s mother only to realize just as I was one inch from her with my arms spread open that it wasn’t her. It was his aunt who I swear could be his mom’s twin!
- The best movie of all time: Toy Story hands down! Not 2 or 3, but the original.
- Everyone should read: The Bible and It Happened on the Way to War.
- Sports or arts: It seems like they call anything with the slightest creativity art nowadays, so I would make up my own CREATIVE sport and call it the sport of ART BALL.
- Sunrise or sunset: Sunrise. It’s quiet, peaceful, and a whole new day is ahead!
- Why I’m a part of Kawelle: Jackie would make me dinner.
- Most embarrassing moment: When someone realized I never made Jackie and Dan dinner.
- The best movie of all time: The Brothers Bloom and now Moonrise Kingdom.
- Everyone should read: John 3:16, your utility bill charges, and fine print.
- Sports or arts: The sport of intelligent debate or the art of dominating in four square? Toughy.
- Sunrise or sunset: Sunrise, if I also get a pal, a big comfy blanket for two, and a vanilla raspberry latte.
- Why I’m a part of Kawelle: As Jesus says “Whatever you did for the least of these you did for Me” and “If you are given much, much will be required of you”
- Most embarrassing moment: haha…oh boy. Will my husband let me repeat this one!?
- The best movie of all time: Grease and Blood Diamond.
- Everyone should read: Uprising by Erwin McManus, the words of Jesus, ingredient labels.
- Sports or arts: Both are stress relievers; whether it’s with a ball or paintbrush… I say give me both!
- Sunrise or sunset: Sunrise! Something euphoric about being on a dock overlooking the water, with a cup of coffee, and watching the sun peak up
- Why I’m a part of Kawelle: To spread the love!
- Most embarrassing moment: I used to have the dream where I would show up to school without any clothes on a lot. Always embarrassing.
- The best movie of all time: Nacho Libre.
- Everyone should read: About Jesus and how he loves ya like crazy!
- Sports or arts: I do enjoy them both.
- Sunrise or sunset: Sunset, love all those colors.